My name is Claire. I love travel, writing, good food, spending time with friends, especially if wine is involved as well!
This was my favourite boy, Kingsley:
He was a very serious and thoughtful basset, he passed away October 2013.
So now I’m free to travel and explore, find my next great adventure.
I’m at a loss for what else to say so I’ll borrow the Bernard Pivot questionaire that you may be familiar with from “The Actors Studio”
- What is your favourite word? Shenanigans – I like the way it sounds, the way it feels when you say it and when you hear it there is usually a good story.
- What is your least favourite word? Crotch – I hate the way it sounds, the way it feels when you say it and the images it conjures up.
- What turns you on? Laughter
- What turns you off? Arrogance
- What sound or noise do you love? My dog when he makes land seal noises.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Squealing breaks
- What is your favourite curse word? F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ckity, F*ck (Some say I use it too much)
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Writer
- What profession would you not like to do? Bus Driver
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome, come on in.